MY NINTENDO STORE METROID PRIME HELMET FIGURINE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales (but not Northern Ireland), excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 00:01 on 23/02/2023. Entries close at 23:59 on 03/03/2023.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter. To enter, entrants must be following the Twitter account @NintendoStoreUK and reply to the competition announcement post with the title of their favourite Metroid game. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entries are limited to one per Twitter account.
7. The winner will be drawn at random by verifiable means, from all valid entries received, and notified through Twitter within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. One (1) winner will receive 1x Metroid Prime: Samus Helmet Figurine (Exclusive Edition) by First 4 Figures https://store.nintendo.co.uk/en/metroid-prime-samus-helmet-figurine-exclusive. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The surname and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter. If you are a winner, we will give you the opportunity to object to the disclosure of your surname and county at the time that we contact you about your prize (but we would still be required to disclose your details to the Advertising Standards Agency to provide the validity of the prize draw upon its request).
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.